ARE YOU A HOST OR A SQUID?!

Have you made something you wish to show off? Post it here, and keep a lookout for the fun challenges!
Forum rules
One thread per person to display creations, unless the old thread is not in the first 50 threads. If it is that far back you can choose to make a new thread or find your old thread.

ARE YOU A HOST OR A SQUID?!

Postby LSKM14 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:52 pm

So...there was some new Smash 4 DLC released. And I get bored easily. I REGRET NOTHING
Attachments
Circuink Mane.JPG
ARE YOU A HOST?
Circuink Mane.JPG (219.45 KiB) Viewed 8621 times
Squid Deals.JPG
OR A SQUID?
Squid Deals.JPG (248.54 KiB) Viewed 8621 times
CCZeroInk.JPG
I JUST DON'T KNOW
CCZeroInk.JPG (196.18 KiB) Viewed 8621 times
LSKM14

Re: ARE YOU A HOST OR A SQUID?!

Postby CCZeroFire » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:42 am

CCZeroInk :^)
CCZeroFire

Postby LSKM14 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:56 pm

I made more. I REGRET NOTHING. Also sorry for massive resolutions.
Attachments
Stacesquid.JPG
ARE YOU A GENDER-BENT HOST?
Stacesquid.JPG (220.45 KiB) Viewed 8508 times
Calink-Chan.JPG
OR A NORMAL ONE?
Calink-Chan.JPG (234.49 KiB) Viewed 8508 times
Sketchy Squid.JPG
I JUST DON'T KNOW
Sketchy Squid.JPG (196.91 KiB) Viewed 8508 times
LSKM14

Postby luckyman » Thu May 31, 2018 10:40 pm

Rafael Nadal, a tennis player named Echo, is a big fan of "White King". Madrid praised and thanks to Zinedine. Seduced Trainer, Egg Head After Farewell Club

Sedan announces stepping Bet29 down as manager Real Madrid yesterday led the team to create a history of winning the UEFA Champions League three times.

"Of course it's a surprise to everyone, is not it? But at the same time. Sedan is a top class. He is strong in his acceptance that he is going to leave for a different reason, "Nadal said.

"First of all, he was a great coach and he was very successful with our team."

"Secondly, he is a good man, a normal person, a humble person. He represents the right values, and he is a perfect example of how successful people do things everyday. Humble without saying anything bad about the players, the club or anyone else, I have never heard of any of the referees. "

"He's okay and always smiling at the press สมัคร Vegus conference, although things are not going well this year and have a hard time."

"He finally won the championship. League and nothing happened but during the year. It's a tough year for the team. "

"He is always positive, and he believes in the Vegus โปรโมชั่น club. He deserves better things for him, and I can only say thanks to everything he has done for Madrid. I hope he returns. "

"As a sportsman and a normal person. Thank you for being a role model for people. "
luckyman

Return to Fan Creations (finished challenges in here)