Future Changes

Forum changes, current and future

Future Changes

Postby Drizzle » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:25 pm

This is where i am going to begin posting any future changes that i plan to implement and if i have a time-line set for when it is going to be completed by then it will also be posted here along with the change.
Drizzle
Site Admin

Re: Future Changes

Postby Drizzle » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:38 pm

A little late on this one but i figure i will give you all a little update on my plans for the rest of this week and the weekend.

First i plan on looking into a background that will keep a light color to it as to keep it easy on the eyes when viewing the forums but is still pony related and keeps the majority of the content near the bottom as the forums will take up a good portion of the picture, this i plan on having completed by the end of the weekend at the latest providing i can find a picture that i am pleased with.

Second i want to look into doing a few custom smilies this may take a little while though to actually get a good size for them and a picture that doesn't look like a tiny blob so this portion is a work in progress and is TBA for a timeline.

Lastly i want to look into doing a little touch up, i have a real surprise for everypony that i am working on but it may take a little while to actually get it implemented, either that or i may make it a surprise for all of you :D .

This is all for right now, i am going to be spending more time looking through everything and seeing how things can be changed to make the forums better, this weekend should be a lot easier for me to really look into everything and get back to you all on. Feel free to drop me any suggestions or feedback in the suggestions area.
Drizzle
Site Admin

Return to Forum Changes