About the site

Have suggestions for the show, the afterparty, or the site? Head to Suggestions in here!

About the site

Postby Hypermark » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:49 pm

Right now, the site is broken. Really, really broken, and for that I apologize. I wont be able to fix that until the site gets its complete re-haul, which I'll attach a preview of what I'm working on for critique. What I have now though won't be what will be the final (grammar).

As for the forums, I've noticed a few rogue pixels. The smileys also need to be 20% cooler. Maybe they could be ponies?

Screenshot notes:
- It's nowhere near done
- I'm stuck on trying to figure out how to style certain things
- Yes, my task-bar is on the top.
Attachments
screenshot_11-25-11.PNG
screenshot_11-25-11.PNG (695.3 KiB) Viewed 69602 times
The Brony Show co-host, webmaster, and producer. Let me know if there's something the site should have. My email: [email protected]
Hypermark

Re: About the site

Postby AJTheEngineer » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:34 am

Not looking too bad so far... I believe you when you say that the site is broken... the front page was loaded with videos....
AJTheEngineer

Postby Hypermark » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:59 am

AJTheEngineer wrote:Not looking too bad so far... I believe you when you say that the site is broken... the front page was loaded with videos....

That, and the navbar is off, certain things are missing, and the site overall, yeah, heheh.
The Brony Show co-host, webmaster, and producer. Let me know if there's something the site should have. My email: [email protected]
Hypermark

Postby Short Circuit » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:14 pm

That happens, one of the problems of coding is stuff doesn't always turn out as you thought.
Short Circuit

Postby Sapphire » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:45 pm

We are lucky to have such a pony as you Hypermark, and I appreciate that you are putting the time and effort that you have been into this website. I just have two thoughts on the matter so far that I think would make this forum splendid:

I personally would love to see a change in the way this forum looks... maybe to match the way the website looks?

I also would think it would it be awesome to have pony emoticons... I'm thinking faces that have already been used in Friendship is Magic, but it might just be easier for a graphic artist to possibly do them from scratch, with inspiration from faces the series perhaps.
Simply signed, from no one special,

~Sapphire Night~
Sapphire

Postby Hypermark » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:16 am

Sapphire wrote:We are lucky to have such a pony as you Hypermark, and I appreciate that you are putting the time and effort that you have been into this website. I just have two thoughts on the matter so far that I think would make this forum splendid:

I personally would love to see a change in the way this forum looks... maybe to match the way the website looks?

I also would think it would it be awesome to have pony emoticons... I'm thinking faces that have already been used in Friendship is Magic, but it might just be easier for a graphic artist to possibly do them from scratch, with inspiration from faces the series perhaps.

Heh, thanks, but I'm just doing my job, heheh.
Does the site look ok? Most pony sites are brighter. I do plan on unifying the designs a bit too, and allowing a choice in theme.
As for new emoticons, I don't have the skill nor time to make them. Maybe one of our fantastic artists could.
Hypermark

Postby tanisjihanis » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:32 pm

I for one liked the bright outline ponies on the black background when I first saw them.
tanisjihanis

Postby TehgrateJT » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Pony emoticons? Let's have some specifics. I can do that.
Ponies, ponies everywhere.
------
DevArt: TehgrateJT.deviantart.com
JeuTeub: http://www.youtube.com/tehgrateJT
Vaporized Water: steamcommunity.com/id/tehgrateJT
TWIT-r: http://www.twitter.com/tehgratejt
PSN (Pretty inSecure Network): TehgrateJt
TehgrateJT

Postby Hypermark » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:47 pm

TehgrateJT wrote:Pony emoticons? Let's have some specifics. I can do that.

Oh, that'd be wonderful! The long and short: take the smilies that the forums have, but make them pony. If you want to, that is.
Hypermark

Postby tanisjihanis » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:11 am

:o new main page is nice :DDD
tanisjihanis

Next

Return to All Site Changes