Fanmade Keyword for Arena: DRAFT

Have you made something you wish to show off? Post it here, and keep a lookout for the fun challenges!
Forum rules
One thread per person to display creations, unless the old thread is not in the first 50 threads. If it is that far back you can choose to make a new thread or find your old thread.

Fanmade Keyword for Arena: DRAFT

Postby Williamhawk » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:06 am

Hi,

I don't really play Arena frequently, but I do like to watch streamers who play and I know something or another about the current state of the game mode. After seeing the huge failure that were synergy picks, I decided to try to make something similar that would hopefully work better and actually improve the way you make your deck, so I came up with DRAFT.

When you draft a card with Draft, the next cards you'll be able to choose from will be the ones specified by that card. Additionally, it may have some other effects that last until your run ends.

The first card I made with Draft was Meanstreet Fighter. In Constructed it's absolute shit, but in Arena it is a VERY strong buff to Hunters and Warrior mainly, which is why I made it an Epic (also so you'd get some more dust from disenchanting this pile of crap). Next we have Gladiators' Foe, which is good in both game modes, maybe even more in Constructed as it's so synergystic. This one could potentially break Secret Hunter, but not by itself, I think.

For More Details

Brand Animation Video
Williamhawk

Re: Fanmade Keyword for Arena: DRAFT

Postby luckyman » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:53 pm

Kevin Stroefman, midfielder Hartman, Romano Bet29insists he is happy with his life in Rome, and has nothing to lose, despite being reported to Manchester United and Liverpool.

Back in the last year, Joe Mourinho, the Red Devils boss, paid attention to สมัคร Vegusthe Dutch midfielder as the successor to Michael Carrick, who announced his suspension. This summer, Erickson Blatter, Reds boss wanted to plug in the substitute Emre.

Even though it was a news story with two top teams of the Premier League, it did not make Stradt feel dreadful, and insisted there was no better place than Olimpico. Another stadium

"Now I will not talk about my future. I still have a contract for the next 4 years andVegus โปรโมชั่น I will not sign anyone anymore, "Strad it insisted through the newspaper Gustave Delello Sport.

"I can say that I'm happy with Roma and that's why it's enough."
luckyman

Return to Fan Creations (finished challenges in here)