The Roleplaying worlds of The Brony Show

The Roleplaying worlds of The Brony Show

Postby CircuitMane » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:48 pm

After thinking about it and the odd way this role playing thread was designed, I decided to make use of it and create the various worlds of Roleplay. Put simply it would allow ponies out there to come up with a world of their own, whether completely Mary-Sue, Fallout based, or even following show events. Whatever you want. It would be up to the creators to set the groundwork and rules, and they would have their own world to play in. I'd be more than happy to create the topics in the Roleplay thread, all I need is information.

So, here's all I ask to be able to do this

1. I would need at least 2 bronies in charge of this world to keep it up and let a mod know if things get out of hand. If the world gets big enough I'll even consider making them a mod for that world thread.
2. The baseline of this world. What is the theme, the idea of it. Crazy and fun, or gritty and dark. Is it full of steamy romance or steamy baking. Will ships set sail, or will you be banging up against the harbor. Let me know the details of the thread and the world
3. Have an enrollment method. I desire these worlds to be free and open to anypony that wants to be part of it, but of course I understand the need to keep it from getting too big. Please if you plan this, let me know how you will be accepting world applicants.

I believe that should be it, so please let me know if you like the idea or even better go ahead and let me know if you want to create an RP world. Just remember to respect other ponies RP worlds, though I will admit crossovers time to time for the fun of it.
CircuitMane
Site Admin

Re: The Roleplaying worlds of The Brony Show

Postby tanisjihanis » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:01 pm

Well, what with the new episode's peek into the past, would a pre-equestria world work?
tanisjihanis

Postby CircuitMane » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:22 am

Yep, it's up to the ponies that want to have that rp world. I would be alright with it though.
CircuitMane
Site Admin

Postby BakaBrony » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:43 am

The forums needs more rp's and more mods. I'd be up for being a mod to help control as well as creating worlds so it's not just <Role Playing <Role Playing <Role Playing.
So far thinking of, for example:
    Canon (Mane 6, Spike, minor characters, no oc's, must follow show characters, etc.)
      SugarCube Corner
      Twilight's Library
      Sweet Apple Acres
    Fanon
    Grimdark
    TheBronyShow (OC's galore)
Brony Show Mane 6 Element of LAG
Tumblr's Deviantart http://bakabrony.deviantart.com/
Skype caseybr0n3
BakaBrony

Postby Tehfoxxy » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:25 pm

Honestly it doesn't need more mods, we would only need more mods when we got more people. Though having someone mod certain things would be pretty awesome. Its get annoying looking at every.single.post.
Bronyshow Mane 6.

Skype me!:Tehfoxxy
Tehfoxxy

Postby BakaBrony » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Tehfoxxy wrote:Honestly it doesn't need more mods, we would only need more mods when we got more people. Though having someone mod certain things would be pretty awesome. Its get annoying looking at every.single.post.

I mean once we become a more open RP site then, with the right advertising, we may be flooded with newfoals.
Brony Show Mane 6 Element of LAG
Tumblr's Deviantart http://bakabrony.deviantart.com/
Skype caseybr0n3
BakaBrony

Return to Role Playing