Should I buy a mini projector for Nintendo Switch?

Want to talk about a game?
Forum rules
Gaming topics only.

Should I buy a mini projector for Nintendo Switch?

Postby Williamhawk » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:35 pm

Hi,

Luck enough to get a Nintendo Switch! I am wondering if I buy a mini projector to go with it. There are also rumors that Nintendo will launch a portable projector in the future...

Anyone wants to suggest a model?
Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://www.kongregate.com/forums/3-general-gaming/topics/894513-should-i-buy-a-mini-projector-for-nintendo-switch

Product Intro Video
Williamhawk

Re: Should I buy a mini projector for Nintendo Switch?

Postby luckyman » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:23 pm

I do not have to hear rumors when Barcelona confirmed that they reached an agreement to capture Samuel. New contract extends until 2023.

In the past, Utica has been reported to be moving forward with Manchester United, whose contract has been torn at 60 million euros.

The 24-year-old moved from the Lyon Olympics in 2016 with a fee of 25 million euros, and recently Bet29confirmed he did not want to move out of the "alien".

Last but not least, everything is fine. When Barça confirmed that Utica agreed to renew the contract for another five years, it ended in 2023.

"Barcelona and Samuel. Utd have reached an agreement to kick off five more seasons until the season. 2022-2023 "The statement from the club website states.

"The French defender will sign the contract on Monday at 10 am (3 pm) at Camp Half Time, after which he will สมัคร Vegusinterview the media at the press conference"

The details of the tear of the contract has not revealed. But earlier reports indicated that the tear would increase threefold, and his fatigue would double.

He has made 25 league appearancesVegus โปรโมชั่นin the last season and has helped the team win the league. It also sweeps Copa del Rey. In addition to the French national team to play the World Cup in Russia.
luckyman

Return to Gaming