Contest Topic 2

A place where site info is held.

Re: Contest Topic 2

Postby Blueberry Twist » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:00 pm

well now... my OC's cutiemark is a cannabis leaf... the story behind it is that my character's hair produce an oil with a calming effect if consumed. as cannabis - as far as i know - does not exist in equestria he have no idea what it is.
Blueberry Twist

Postby tanisjihanis » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:05 pm

If I had a cutie mark, it would probably be a horseshoe, to represent my love of traveling, which I do a lot of.
tanisjihanis

Postby kingyorri » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:54 pm

mine is a crown. why? BECAUSE I RULE YOU ALL!
The brony show's very own space core
kingyorri

Postby Sapphire » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:05 am

Sapphire Dreambolt's cutie mark is a pink bolt, similar in appearance to a shooting start, of magical energy, which represents his magical connection to gemstones (Pegasus ponies with inner magical abilities? I think I'm a rule breaker, how naughty). He received it when an idea he garnered from a dream led him to the location of a mass of gemstones, which he then crafted into a set of simple jewelry dedicated primarily to showing off the beauty of said gemstones.
Simply signed, from no one special,

~Sapphire Night~
Sapphire

Postby ForeverOdin » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:45 am

The Cutie Mark for my OC 'Beat Stycks' is pretty self-explanatory; a drum stick and a brush to represent a specialty in percussion, more specifically various styles of percussion, mostly involving the kit. (From Jazz to Rock)
ForeverOdin

Postby lamebunny » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:10 am

I had to think a real long time on this one. I dont have an OC yet. My guess would be either a speaker or a pair of glasses for a mark cause I'm a DJ and I love music, and I also really like reading.
lamebunny

Postby niyamneel » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:16 am

Thanks for information.
TehgrateJT wrote:A hammer and a paintbrush crossing each other on the cover of a book. I have an interest in a grand number of things, and a practical knowledge of nearly everything I know about. It's a bit more original that a Jack of Spades as a jack of all trades symbol.

This ties in with John and Jack Trade, the two pony OCs I have created. The cutie mark ties to the family business of generalist Handycolt work. There is very little free hd video that these two don't know how to deal with, but only through their lifetime of training. They are very happy with their line of work, and, due to their early decision to pursue it, received their cutie marks well before most school-age fillies do.
niyamneel

Postby aida3 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:06 am

I think so right.
aida3

gclub

Postby sammy » Sun May 20, 2018 11:06 pm

Bet29
สมัคร Vegus
Vegus โปรโมชั่น

Do not love each other like the past. I do not have a problem with it.
sammy

vegus

Postby sammy » Sun May 20, 2018 11:34 pm

vegus 168
vegus 168 สมัคร
vegus 168 โปรโมชั่น
vegus
vegus สมัคร
vegus โปรโมชั่น

The young man said that the only pure girl. It is better to love with hundreds of young people. Playboy said that love with a girl who is as hard as a hundred pieces of wood.
sammy

PreviousNext

Return to The Show Info Area