Contest Topic 2

A place where site info is held.

Contest Topic 2

Postby CircuitMane » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Alright, next entry for our amazing, awesome contest for a pony badge.

This one is about Cutie Marks!

What is the reason for your OC's cutie mark, or the story behind it. If you don't have an OC, or want to do this instead, What would your cutie mark be if you had one and why.
CircuitMane
Site Admin

Re: Contest Topic 2

Postby MiroChip » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:55 pm

My OC'c cutie mark:

Meaning: Finder/collector/seller of gadgets in other tech.
DAWN IT PASS ME!!! You forgot the "C"!
It's MicroChip!!!
MiroChip

Postby heavymetalcat1 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:00 pm

I'm not sure, I guess mine would have to be Either a Guitar or a Computer/Video game console. I don't do much else apart from that.
Image /)^3^(\
Image Allons-y!
heavymetalcat1

Postby AJTheEngineer » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:02 pm

My Cutie Mark is a monkey wrench crossed with an acoustic guitar to represent my OC's love for engineering and music.
AJTheEngineer

Postby BTPoke » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:03 pm

i couldnt really find the picture i used for the cutie mark, so i'll just show a pic of my oc.

meaning: has incredible hearing
Attachments
btflash-3088207_566_512.png
btflash-3088207_566_512.png (49.93 KiB) Viewed 24865 times
BTPoke

Postby Tigan » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Hmm ... A book on a pillow, I'd say for my cutie mark.
A lot of my stories either start off as random scenarios playing in my head when I sleep, or get developed and expanded upon in my dreams. Or both. Either way, writing and sleeping.
Tigan

Postby Haru-Kun » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:29 pm

Haru doesnt have a cutie mark and I haven't really given any thought to it as to what it WOULD be. Hyper suggested it be a white cloud with 3 black Z's Diagonally ascending up it because i'm such a lazy flank and don't really do much but sleep on my cloud XDD
Haru-Kun

Postby BakaBrony » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Mine is a beaker and a test tube. It's cause I am currently seeking a degree in Materials science and engineering (in layman's terms a chemist of solids), in the ponyverse that would probably either make me an alchemist/engineer.
Brony Show Mane 6 Element of LAG
Tumblr's Deviantart http://bakabrony.deviantart.com/
Skype caseybr0n3
BakaBrony

Postby Short Circuit » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:32 pm

Story time. My OC's Cutie mark is two wires shorting across each other. The story behind the cutie mark and the name (It's a nickname) is one day skippy was exploring in the forest with his friends when he found some old equipment, While fiddling with some electrical equipment Skip managed to Hook up some lights into a circuit (haha). At that point, unfortunately, his unicorn friend Sparkles (later called Spark Plug) and earth pony friend Wrench ( Name chosen by his mechanic father) Had managed to get a old generator going and caused skip to short out the last wires in his mouth. My OC gained his cutie mark and nickname, Short circuit from this. His special ability is working with electrical wiring and electronics, along with the ability to absorb electrical energy which is part of his pegasus magic, as in weather control, as in lightning. Long winded but i think a neat story.
*Edit* New Cutie mark
Oh and BTW As i already won a badge you don't need to enter me into the draw, I just like posting.
Last edited by Short Circuit on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Short Circuit

Postby TehgrateJT » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:04 pm

A hammer and a paintbrush crossing each other on the cover of a book. I have an interest in a grand number of things, and a practical knowledge of nearly everything I know about. It's a bit more original that a Jack of Spades as a jack of all trades symbol.

This ties in with John and Jack Trade, the two pony OCs I have created. The cutie mark ties to the family business of generalist Handycolt work. There is very little that these two don't know how to deal with, but only through their lifetime of training. They are very happy with their line of work, and, due to their early decision to pursue it, received their cutie marks well before most school-age fillies do.
Ponies, ponies everywhere.
------
DevArt: TehgrateJT.deviantart.com
JeuTeub: http://www.youtube.com/tehgrateJT
Vaporized Water: steamcommunity.com/id/tehgrateJT
TWIT-r: http://www.twitter.com/tehgratejt
PSN (Pretty inSecure Network): TehgrateJt
TehgrateJT

Next

Return to The Show Info Area