Episode 13 Predictions *Spoilers*

Speculation posts and reaction posts to episodes or ideas.
Forum rules
All Spoilery speculation posts need to be marked (SPOILERS) and not contain spoilers in the title.

Any posts with content from the newest episode need to be marked as (SPOILERS) until the Friday after it is shown on the show.

Episode 13 Predictions *Spoilers*

Postby GammaRay » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:48 am

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Baby_Cakes

For those who aren't patient enough to wait for the episode, what are your predictions based on this synopsis. I'll explain mine in a bit.
RariGamma is not canon! Also my skype: gamma.is.back
GammaRay

Re: Episode 13 Predictions *Spoilers*

Postby TwentySided » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:09 am

Chaos that is my prediction...ok that is inevitable when Pinkie Pie is involved. What I actually think is going to happen is I think she will first try and have as much fun as possible with the kids, but when things eventually get out of hand she is going to try and suddenly be responsible and fix what ever mess she would have created (my guess is losing the kids). I think it is going to be really interesting seeing Pinkie Pie try and be responsible. I am looking forward to this episode in particular
I cast epicness...Critical Hit!
TwentySided

Postby Short Circuit » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:14 pm

I wonder what the chances are of the kids escaping and making it to the Everfree Forest? although i realise that was done already. Another thing that could happen is a shugar overdose.
Short Circuit

Postby luckyman » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:49 pm

Kevin Stroefman, midfielder Hartman, Romano Bet29insists he is happy with his life in Rome, and has nothing to lose, despite being reported to Manchester United and Liverpool.

Back in the last year, Joe Mourinho, the Red Devils boss, paid attention to สมัคร Vegusthe Dutch midfielder as the successor to Michael Carrick, who announced his suspension. This summer, Erickson Blatter, Reds boss wanted to plug in the substitute Emre.

Even though it was a news story with two top teams of the Premier League, it did not make Stradt feel dreadful, and insisted there was no better place than Olimpico. Another stadium

"Now I will not talk about my future. I still have a contract for the next 4 years andVegus โปรโมชั่น I will not sign anyone anymore, "Strad it insisted through the newspaper Gustave Delello Sport.

"I can say that I'm happy with Roma and that's why it's enough."
luckyman

Return to MLP Episode Discussions