After The Brony Show

After The Brony Show

Postby CircuitMane » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:18 am

[Well I decided to do a fun little RP, based on The Brony Show. Or to be more specific, what happens in our quaint and insane little studio after the stream is shut down and the mic's put away. It's in our nice little town of Maneswept. If you want to join in, just go ahead. All I ask is that you keep to the normal rules of RP.]

Circuit Mane gave a soft and heavy sigh as the light went off on the broadcaster. It looked so easy to just sit there and talk, but half the time he was trying to keep the system from shutting down on him and glitching out as he broadcasts. But, despite it all it was another great show for him and one he was sure everypony enjoyed. He got up onto his hooves and magicked the door open in front of him, walking out into the broadcasting station. It was curiously empty, making him wonder if his co-hosts already ran off as he walked out into the main hall, stretching himself a little.
CircuitMane
Site Admin

Re: After The Brony Show

Postby Tehfoxxy » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:35 pm

CircuitMane wrote:[Well I decided to do a fun little RP, based on The Brony Show. Or to be more specific, what happens in our quaint and insane little studio after the stream is shut down and the mic's put away. It's in our nice little town of Maneswept. If you want to join in, just go ahead. All I ask is that you keep to the normal rules of RP.]

Circuit Mane gave a soft and heavy sigh as the light went off on the broadcaster. It looked so easy to just sit there and talk, but half the time he was trying to keep the system from shutting down on him and glitching out as he broadcasts. But, despite it all it was another great show for him and one he was sure everypony enjoyed. He got up onto his hooves and magicked the door open in front of him, walking out into the broadcasting station. It was curiously empty, making him wonder if his co-hosts already ran off as he walked out into the main hall, stretching himself a little.

Foxtrot was in the kitchen (this brodcasting station kicks arse!) trying to see if there was any left over food or drink from last week. All he was able to scavange was a muffin and two cans of apple cider. He prompty ate the muffin and left the kitchen with the two cans in his mouth into the main room. It was a small room, with framed pictures of days past hanging on the wall and two small couches. When Foxtrot saw Circuit Mane he threw one of the cans of cider at him. 'Long show, thought you might need a drink,' Foxtrot said this with a smirk and tired drooping eyes. 'What are your plans for tomorrow?'
Bronyshow Mane 6.

Skype me!:Tehfoxxy
Tehfoxxy

Postby CircuitMane » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:51 pm

Tehfoxxy wrote:Foxtrot was in the kitchen (this brodcasting station kicks arse!) trying to see if there was any left over food or drink from last week. All he was able to scavange was a muffin and two cans of apple cider. He prompty ate the muffin and left the kitchen with the two cans in his mouth into the main room. It was a small room, with framed pictures of days past hanging on the wall and two small couches. When Foxtrot saw Circuit Mane he threw one of the cans of cider at him. 'Long show, thought you might need a drink,' Foxtrot said this with a smirk and tired drooping eyes. 'What are your plans for tomorrow?'

As Circuit walked over to to the main room, thinking he heard sounds in the kitchen he saw Foxtrot toss a can at him. Not even batting an eye he managed to grab it with his magic, stoping it at half an inch from his face. It took him a few tries to get the timing right, and there was a few times he didn't managed to get it. Those hurt a little. He arched his eyebrow for a second looking at the can of apple cider "Hmm, well I can never turn down a good cider" He popped it open and took a sip from it, thinking for a moment "My plans? Well I have a few repair jobs that need to be done. One of them is over in Ponyville. Something about a pedal operated flying thing. No idea where that came from, but it will be fun to tinker with it. Besides I never turn down a repair job" He looks over at Foxtrot and takes another sip of the cider "How about you? Other than falling asleep on the couch for the ninth time in a row"
CircuitMane
Site Admin

Postby Tehfoxxy » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:04 pm

CircuitMane wrote:
Tehfoxxy wrote:Foxtrot was in the kitchen (this brodcasting station kicks arse!) trying to see if there was any left over food or drink from last week. All he was able to scavange was a muffin and two cans of apple cider. He prompty ate the muffin and left the kitchen with the two cans in his mouth into the main room. It was a small room, with framed pictures of days past hanging on the wall and two small couches. When Foxtrot saw Circuit Mane he threw one of the cans of cider at him. 'Long show, thought you might need a drink,' Foxtrot said this with a smirk and tired drooping eyes. 'What are your plans for tomorrow?'

As Circuit walked over to to the main room, thinking he heard sounds in the kitchen he saw Foxtrot toss a can at him. Not even batting an eye he managed to grab it with his magic, stoping it at half an inch from his face. It took him a few tries to get the timing right, and there was a few times he didn't managed to get it. Those hurt a little. He arched his eyebrow for a second looking at the can of apple cider "Hmm, well I can never turn down a good cider" He popped it open and took a sip from it, thinking for a moment "My plans? Well I have a few repair jobs that need to be done. One of them is over in Ponyville. Something about a pedal operated flying thing. No idea where that came from, but it will be fun to tinker with it. Besides I never turn down a repair job" He looks over at Foxtrot and takes another sip of the cider "How about you? Other than falling asleep on the couch for the ninth time in a row"

Foxtrot laughed, 'You say that like you dont wish you could! Though tomorrow, I have to take a shipment of cupcakes to Manehatten. Apparntly they are having a food shortage of some sorts and so who do they call on for food? Me. I just cant make cupcakes fast enough, that reminds me that I need to bring a batch or two over to the store front in Cloudsdale,' Foxtrot took a gulg from his cider can and yawned. 'If you get that thing working meet me up there, maybe we could have lunch or sumthing,' Foxtrot finished off his can and walked towards the door, spreading his wings as he did so. He opend it and looked at the moon. 'So apparntly Luna is back in charge of the moon, good for her,' he then turned to Circuit. 'Good night, sleep tight, dont let the parasprites bite!' he then flapped his wings and was off home. Hoping to get some sleep, maybe the Mail Mare will be late. Only in his dreams.
Bronyshow Mane 6.

Tehfoxxy

Postby CircuitMane » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:07 pm

He watched Foxtrot get up and flap off, sipping at the can of cider all the while with a calm and somewhat expressionless face on him. Just as soon as he was out the window and far enough Circuit let out a sigh and collapsed sideways onto the couch. It was always so exhausting to do the show, but he kept a firm face for everyone so they didn't worry so much. Plus he was a bit concerned over the bills of the station and trying to get it back into running shape. He basically got it for free from the mayor, considering it was left alone and derelict for years after the last DJ gave it up to go and see her fame and fortune. Circuit gave a few breath's to himself, figuring he's probably alone and giving himself a chance to rest before he would get up and close it up for the night.
CircuitMane
Site Admin

Postby Tehfoxxy » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:08 pm

Foxtrot slowly flew to his flat, his wings sore. Though he never used them in the show but those chairs were uncomfertable, Foxtrot added this to the list of things he needed to complain to Circuit about. As much crap as Foxtrot put Circuit through he really didnt deserve it. He worked hard so that everypony could have fun. Foxtrot was now getting closer to his flat, the bottom part was on a very large hill, the top have on a cloud. He landed on the doorstep, wiping his hooves on the doormat before entering. What he thought he would see was Hypermark awake, drinking coffee and drawing some art. But instead all the lights were on and he was asleep on the couch. Foxtrot would have brought out a blanket but he was to tired, he shut off all the lights and went upstairs to his room. There he turned on his fan, opened a window, and immediatly fell asleep in his bed.
Bronyshow Mane 6.

Tehfoxxy

Postby CircuitMane » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:39 am

Circuit gasps in surprise waking up. He looked around in a daze and after everything came into focus he realized he fell asleep on the couch in the break area. Looking around for a moment in the room he spied the clock up on the wall and breathed a sigh of relief. It looks like he only napped for about half an hour. "Nothing like a quick power nap. I guess I better close up." He slid off the couch and stumbled out of the room, his horn flickering as lights began to turn off around him as he walked out of the studio, and the door locked behind him. He walked in a slight daze, still slowly waking up as the soft light of the moon glowed on his coat giving the entire town a soft sheen. He looked up seeing the moon full and bright, giving a small smile. The sun was always nice, but you could never stare up at it and admire it like the moon. He walked for about 20 minutes before his garage came into view, and the light of his loft at the top invited to him.
CircuitMane
Site Admin

Postby Hypermark » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:52 pm

Hypermark yawned as he woke up, in a sort of trance. "Where am I?", he said in confusion. "Oh, Foxtrot's place. Must've been sleep flying again. I wonder if he's back home yet," he said as he went to Foxtrot's room. As he opened the door he noticed a chill. Foxtrot had left the window open, letting in very cold air, and Hyper could notice that Foxtrot was shivering a little. "Silly filly," he said after closing the window. Hyper flew out of Foxtrot's loft, locking the door behind him. "*yawn* I should go get some more of my stuff. It was nice of him to let me move in."
~~~~~
As Hyper was flying, he looked up to find a beautiful moon. "I hope Luna heard the shout-out I gave her.. My voice is kinda quiet." Hyper continued to look at the moon, not paying attention to his flying. This caused Hyper to lose control of his wings and sent him plowing into the ground and into a green colored unicorn, giving Hyper a jolt of electricity.
The Brony Show co-host, webmaster, and producer. Let me know if there's something the site should have. My email: [email protected]
Hypermark

Postby CircuitMane » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:20 pm

Circuit had only a moment of notice from a glint of silver in the corner of his eye. He looked to see the fact of a very panicked pony before they collided, making Circuit yell out in surprise and alarm. It only lasted a moment before a shock was felt by both ponies making him yell out again in surprise. After the daze of being both crashed into and then shocking, he finally got his center and stood up, looking down to see a Hypermark with his wings tilted at an odd angle showing that yet another defect happened in those wings. He shook his head, and rub his face with his hoof as he groaned out in a somewhat sarcastic tone "I'm glad you wanted to drop in on me, but maybe next to me would be better than on top"
CircuitMane
Site Admin

Postby Hypermark » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:28 pm

After the surprise landing and the shock that came with it, Circuit and Hyper managed to pick themselves up. "Sorry," Hyper said, his eyes off center, "I was looking at the moon." Hyper stared back at the moon, completely forgetting what happened. "Oh! Right!" he said, coming back to reality. "I need some help moving into Foxtrot's place, and I was wondering if you could help. I also wanted to show you the progress I've made on the website," he said as he reached for his non-existent saddlebag. "Uh oh, I must have left it there."
The Brony Show co-host, webmaster, and producer. Let me know if there's something the site should have. My email: [email protected]
Hypermark

Next

Return to Role-Playing